Yoshi, this is really cool! All you need now are some anime background effects! I like the attention to the paws, they look really good. The cape looks stiff though compared to the hair, it feels like it should rise and fall more as a whole.
Thanks Hing! Yeah, I originally had the cape undulating a lot, but I thought it made the bear look really derp-y. I also thought that a 'stiff' cape might be a juxtaposition to the curvy bear? It might be too stiff though :/ We'll have to see how it looks with a background~~!
You've inspired me to do some animated GIFS :D :D Dude you're going to rock the art world
ReplyDeleteThanks! I wanna see your gifs!!!!! <3
DeleteIf you want to have gradients you might try "Save for web and devices"
ReplyDeleteThis would've been awesome in the RISD: ISB Fighter videogame.
ReplyDeleteomg, that would have been the best
DeleteYoshi, this is really cool! All you need now are some anime background effects! I like the attention to the paws, they look really good. The cape looks stiff though compared to the hair, it feels like it should rise and fall more as a whole.
ReplyDeleteThanks Hing! Yeah, I originally had the cape undulating a lot, but I thought it made the bear look really derp-y. I also thought that a 'stiff' cape might be a juxtaposition to the curvy bear? It might be too stiff though :/ We'll have to see how it looks with a background~~!
Delete