Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Condor's Wife: Outfits
This is the main character of the story The Condor's Wife, Naiya. Here are some outfits of her in her original form before she becomes Condor's wife.
I haven't really done much with this story, but it is one of the original three that I had planned to work on. Where as The Bear King is from Norway, and The Talking Bird, The Singing Tree, and The Golden Water is from a Thousand and One Nights, The Condor's Wife is from South America. Of the three, this story is the darkest, correlating to the morbid nature of many of the stories of South America. While researching, I felt that a lot of the stories from that region involve callous and symbolic death with trickster-like characters. I plan for Naiya to be more of a conduit for the audience to witness the events that happen in the mythological/supernatural world.
I think I like the middle-bottom outfit the best.
Labels:
Asset Sheet,
character,
Condor's Wife
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yours and Fabiola's Lucia will be the next generation of fairy tales I think. SO awesome!!!
ReplyDelete