Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Art Out Of The Game

A little while ago I entered, and was lucky to have a couple of my images picked for the show Art Out of the Game

"This show is about some of the recent creations New England Game Artists have created outside of their professional game development work. These nine artists from studios large and small created these pieces for a wide range of reasons, from exploring themes of identity to exercising their passion for history to connecting with lost family."



If you have the chance, come out and see it! Admission and Reception are free, and the place is (literally) 3 seconds from the Brookline Village T stop!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Babe, I'm so sorry I can't come on the reception night but is there any chance you'd want to meet up with me on a weekend and then you could show off your stuff? Send me an email if you want to :)

    ReplyDelete