Pages

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Client Work



I've been super busy lately, and without the time for my own personal work. But luckily I can show of some client work!


Green World:

I was hired by the awesome web designers at Keyed-Up Media to provide some character illustrations for the website they were designing for the company Green World. It was a lot of fun! I made the first pass at the sketches, then took the favorite ones and colored them in. I drew these guys in various poses, and even drew aeration processes, and how to identify different types of ticks. Very cool, and these people are CRAZY good at what they do!! I was totally stoked to work with them!


Client:

I was hired in to help a company choose a style. Unfortunately it didn't work out, but I got an awesome few pages of face sketches that I get to show you!

No comments:

Post a Comment