Pages

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Not Dead, I promise, here's a doodle



Things have been crazy, with finals, then pre-graduation madness, graduation, post-graduation madness, moving, angst, and then to top it off I came down with Strep Throat, and was out of commission for a week while I waited stressfully for my computer to come in the mail, hoping nothing had happened to my poor baby. Nothing happened, came to me all intact, yay! Celebration doodle! Nothing about nothing at all, just glad to be able to do it again.

In regards to my fairytales, I DO have a nearly complete image for The Bear King story. I will be getting to that next, and with any luck that should be up shortly. Also, I have some preliminaries for my third (and for now final) fairytale. Its a story from South America, called Condor's Wife. The main character will be the oldest, and her story is much more serious than the other two. I hope you will like her!

No comments:

Post a Comment